Monday, May 16, 2011

Rough draft.

Okay since I wasn't in class this is sort of what I have so far for the layout. Since I don't know what went on in class I'm not sure if we have a set idea yet or not. I don't have a set typeface for it because I don't have a large selection on my computer, so the font is still up in the air. Since we are maybe focusing on handwriting, nostalgia, journals, I thought the design would reflect a journal. I mimicked ink dripping as a relation to fountain pens and calligraphy.  The colors aren't 100% yet. 

So this is simply a starting point, if people could maybe post what they brought to class today it would be greatly appreciated so I can see where we're at.


As mentioned this is a starting point! Post constructive criticism because it will only help our design grow and become better.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lauren

    Good start. I've just been trying to get a hold of your email so that we can discuss what we talked about in terms of grid & type on Monday and come up with a few ideas to present to the class next week so we can start narrowing down a concrete idea.

    If you could possibly email me at sachiko.kumazawa@gmail.com that would be great.

    Thanks
    Sachiko

    ReplyDelete