Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hey all--

The communication has been awesome lately so keep that up...editorial team--great job on the content, hopefully the everyone else likes it as well. I noticed a few simple typos and edited a bit, but I'm assuming you guys probably found the same errors as I did. I can send you my edited copies though if you would like. Or I will bring them into class tomorrow.

Sorry I have been kind of MIA lately, I sprained my ankle pretty badly on Thursday and I have been in and out of doctors offices and resting as much as possible. I still can't really walk on it so i am going to try to hire some crutches so that I can make it to Monday's meeting. I WILL GET THERE SOMEHOW I PROMISE! Anyone who wasn't there last week or has forgotten, we're still meeting during normal class time tomorrow so that we can come together one last time as a group and talk about final thoughts. We may even have to get together again if that is necessary, but we'll talk about that closer to the due date. As of right now, I think we are going at a pretty good speed.

Emilia, how is everything going with the web stuff? Have you been in contact with the graphics team? Let me know if you want to get together sometime this week and work on the web part if you have enough content from graphics. We can talk more about this tomorrow.

On that note, see you all tomorrow and keep working hard!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment